Tuesday, July 12, 2005

More Plot Generation

I've had some real trouble using C# delegates from Lua. I finally got around the problem using getter and setters through it looks a little hackish. I don't know if it's the way I've coded it or just a problem with the interface. When I tried to use event Add method (which lua generates) I got Add method doesn't exist or stack over flows.

I've also pratically finished my first random plot script and also the test bed. Currently it needs some variable names to be checked (lua and it's wiley ways). On top of that I've written a large article but I'm debating about posting it. I'll have to see. This has all been kind of a side track too as I'm suppose to be finishing off my menus! gah soon!
Post a Comment