My book, C# Game Programming: For Serious Game Creation, seems to have now been published and is available on Amazon!
- Learn how to use OpenGL and C# together.
- Learn how to create the fastest game loop for C# using a Windows Form.
- Dive in C using Interop to get useful game functions such as timers.
- Learn how to use the latest versions of C# to write tighter, leaner code.
- Lightning Fast hardware accelerated 2D game programming
- Bitmap font rendering
- Joypad, mouse and keyboard input for games
- 2D and 3D math
- Create a tween class - making animation as easy as flash.
- Create a nice fast game engine
- Create a 2d scrolling shoot'em up
- Game development techniques. pragmatism and project management
- Uniting testing
- Learn how to make the game you want to make.
The repository for the Engine and the Shooter game is now available here: http://code.google.com/p/csharpgameprogramming/source/checkout