Monday, February 07, 2005

This weekend I finally fixed up the bounds checking and wrapped it up into a nice little class. Then I moved over to the map boundary breaks and uncoupled most of the nasty player dependance. Everything is a lot more solid now.

I also started playing with a streaming loader for map files using LUA and coroutine. But then I had a phone call to ignore and so stopped :(

Still progress is good. I think directory structure has to be next.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can get FFXI Gil cheaply.
Yesterday i bought FFXI goldfor my brother.
i hope him like it. i will give Final Fantasy XI gold to him
as birthday present. i like the cheap Final Fantasy XI Gold very much.
I usually buy FFXI Gil and keep it in my store.