Monday, July 19, 2004

Not too much posted of late - as going to Japan next week now! :o

But I've got DirectX working on the portable I was using - fantastic - this time a different method than before. I tried to unpack the cab file and add the dlls manually but that didn't work. A little searching later I got to a Summer 2003 Directx 9 Update. I don't know how I'd missed this previously but I installed it and now everything works.

For some reason there are differences for instance device.DeviceCreated isn't there any more so I changed that to Device.Reset and everything seems fine. (Luckily).

So game development should be fine in the East - yay!
Post a Comment